Young hero Raj Tarun’s latest romantic drama, Seetamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu, is gearing up for its release on the 29th of this month. The film will introduce the Malayali teenage actress Arthana Binu, who will be seen as Raj Tarun’s love interest.
In her latest interview, Arthana revealed that she was cast for the film after the film’s unit spotted her photograph on her Facebook profile. Always wanted to enter showbiz, Arthana was initially apprehensive about her filmy debut as she didn’t want to perform initiate scenes. But upon listening to the film’s script, she was totally convinced.
Directed by Gavireddy Srinivas Reddy, the film has been produced by Sailendra Babu, Poornima S Babu, Harish Duggisetty and KV Sridhar Reddy under their Sri Sailendra Productions banner.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief