We had recently reported that Anupama Parameswaran is all set to make her debut in Kannada cinema later this year. The film will be directed by Pavan Wadeyar and it has Kannada superstar Puneeth Rajkumar in a lead role. Incidentally, it is also the first time that Anupama has said yes to a Kannada film, although she was approached by a few filmmakers and producers in the past.
In a recent interview, Anupama confessed that she never thought she would do a Kannada film. “I have always hesitated to act in films if I don’t know the local language. When I made my debut in Telugu too, it was a big struggle initially and it was only after putting in a lot of efforts that I got a hang of it. When I was offered a film with Puneeth, I felt it would be an apt project for me to foray into Kannada,” she said.
Apparently, Anupama doesn’t like to take prompting while delivering her lines during the shoot. So, she is planning to learn Kannada and master her lines before she joins the shoot later this month. Meanwhile, in Telugu, she will soon be seen in Hello Guru Premakosame in which she is paired opposite Ram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses
- Tamannaah gets back her pre-COVID body
- Naga Shaurya’ looks stylish in Varudu Kaavalenu’s teaser
- Prabhu Deva, Kajal team up for a romantic comedy
- Mahesh Babu’s lovely birthday wishes for his ‘Boss lady’ Namrata
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath