Few days ago, it was reported that child actress turned heroine Shamili is going to play the female lead in Nara Rohit’s upcoming film, Kathalo Rajakumari. Denying the reports, a close source to the actress confirmed that she hasn’t signed any film in Telugu.
Shamili recently gave the nod to a couple of Tamil projects and she’s currently shooting for one of them. She is also in talks for a few other upcoming films in Tamil and Malayalam.
Shamili won national award for her role in Mani Ratnam’s Anjali. She was last seen in Siddharth’s Oye.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur