Rukshar Dhillon is a beautiful actress who has not got her due to date. She made her debut with Akatayi and did a good role in Krishnarjuna Yuddham but those films did not bring her much luck.
Now, after a brief gap, she is coming up with her new film ABCD. The film is releasing tomorrow and there is a decent buzz for the film. Rukshar has a crucial role in the film and the promos showcase her in a beautiful manner.
The young actress has pinned a lot of hopes on the film and is hoping that the success of the movie might change her career in the best way possible.
Rukshar is cast opposite Allu Sirish in the film which is the remake of the hit Malayalam film with the same title.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting