Rukshar Dhillon is a beautiful actress who has not got her due to date. She made her debut with Akatayi and did a good role in Krishnarjuna Yuddham but those films did not bring her much luck.
Now, after a brief gap, she is coming up with her new film ABCD. The film is releasing tomorrow and there is a decent buzz for the film. Rukshar has a crucial role in the film and the promos showcase her in a beautiful manner.
The young actress has pinned a lot of hopes on the film and is hoping that the success of the movie might change her career in the best way possible.
Rukshar is cast opposite Allu Sirish in the film which is the remake of the hit Malayalam film with the same title.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun