It is well known that Allu Arjun is busy shooting for his next film in the direction of Boyapati Srinu. Tentatively titled Sarainodu, the film has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
As per the latest update, it is heard that Catherine Tresa will be seen in the role of an MLA in the film. The shooting is progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Allu Arjun’s home banner Geetha Arts is producing the film. SS Thaman is scoring the tunes.
Veteran actor Srikanth and Rajeev Kanakala are playing crucial roles in the film.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot