It is well known that Allu Arjun is busy shooting for his next film in the direction of Boyapati Srinu. Tentatively titled Sarainodu, the film has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
As per the latest update, it is heard that Catherine Tresa will be seen in the role of an MLA in the film. The shooting is progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Allu Arjun’s home banner Geetha Arts is producing the film. SS Thaman is scoring the tunes.
Veteran actor Srikanth and Rajeev Kanakala are playing crucial roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film