If the latest buzz is to be believed, Catherine Tresa has apparently been roped in for a special item song for Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, Kathilantodu. Apparently DSP, who specializes in item numbers, has already started composing a thumping beat. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Meanwhile the project which will be helmed by VV Vinayak is slated to commence shooting soon.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018