If the latest buzz is to be believed, Catherine Tresa has apparently been roped in for a special item song for Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, Kathilantodu. Apparently DSP, who specializes in item numbers, has already started composing a thumping beat. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Meanwhile the project which will be helmed by VV Vinayak is slated to commence shooting soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next