If the latest buzz is to be believed, Catherine Tresa has apparently been roped in for a special item song for Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, Kathilantodu. Apparently DSP, who specializes in item numbers, has already started composing a thumping beat. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Meanwhile the project which will be helmed by VV Vinayak is slated to commence shooting soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone
- Noted music composer to act in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination?
- Cobra producer’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Venkatesh’s producer files a lawsuit
- Mahesh Babu’s supercool picture wows fans