If the latest buzz is to be believed, Catherine Tresa has apparently been roped in for a special item song for Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, Kathilantodu. Apparently DSP, who specializes in item numbers, has already started composing a thumping beat. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Meanwhile the project which will be helmed by VV Vinayak is slated to commence shooting soon.
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost