For the last few months, there has been a lot of buzz around the Hindi remake of the cult Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. This Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey-starrer was directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga, who is all set to helm the film’s Hindi remake.
It’s been reported already that Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor will reprise Vijay Deverakonda’s role in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi version. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers have roped in young starlet Tara Sutaria as the female lead in the Hindi version.
Tara was a popular VJ on Disney Channel India. After a successful stint in television for nearly 7 years, Tara is all set to make her Bollywood debut alongside Tiger Shroff in Student Of The Year 2. Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake will be her second project. An official announcement is awaited regarding her inclusion in the cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty