Young actress Richa Panai, who acted in Varun Sandesh’s Lava Kusa, Allari Naresh’s Yamudiki Mogudu and Sunil’s Eedu Gold Ehe, is the latest film star to have a brush with the Novel Coronavirus. The actress revealed her COVID experience in a latest interview.
Richa said that she lives alone in Mumbai and that when she developed mild symptoms, she immediately got herself tested and the result turned out to be positive much to her surprise. At first, Richa didn’t understand how she had contracted the virus.
Richa said that she had consumed a lot of kadha and food that is high on protein and vitamin C to boost her immunity apart from doing breathing exercises. The actress is out of COVID scare now and she is eagerly looking forward to commencing her next Telugu flick in which she co-stars Rajasekhar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2