Young actress Richa Panai, who acted in Varun Sandesh’s Lava Kusa, Allari Naresh’s Yamudiki Mogudu and Sunil’s Eedu Gold Ehe, is the latest film star to have a brush with the Novel Coronavirus. The actress revealed her COVID experience in a latest interview.
Richa said that she lives alone in Mumbai and that when she developed mild symptoms, she immediately got herself tested and the result turned out to be positive much to her surprise. At first, Richa didn’t understand how she had contracted the virus.
Richa said that she had consumed a lot of kadha and food that is high on protein and vitamin C to boost her immunity apart from doing breathing exercises. The actress is out of COVID scare now and she is eagerly looking forward to commencing her next Telugu flick in which she co-stars Rajasekhar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here