Talented young Malayalam beauty Anupama Parameswaran was last seen in the acclaimed suspense thriller, Rakshasudu. She is currently working on Ninnu Kori’s Tamil remake and another film in her mother tongue Malayalam.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Anupama has recently signed her first female-centric film. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Hanuman Chowdary, who had earlier worked on Evaru. Apparently, Anupama’s character is quite strong and demands her to come up with her best performance. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in