Talented young Malayalam beauty Anupama Parameswaran was last seen in the acclaimed suspense thriller, Rakshasudu. She is currently working on Ninnu Kori’s Tamil remake and another film in her mother tongue Malayalam.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Anupama has recently signed her first female-centric film. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Hanuman Chowdary, who had earlier worked on Evaru. Apparently, Anupama’s character is quite strong and demands her to come up with her best performance. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture