Director Krishna Vamsi is slowly turning his ongoing film, Nakshatram, into a mega project. After starting off with Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra, Krishna Vamsi recently roped in Sai Dharam Tej for a 20-minute act.
Now, the director revealed on his Facebook profile that Kanche beauty Pragya Jaiswal is the latest star to join Nakshatram. Krishna Vamsi also revealed that Pragya will play a powerful cop and she will have two challenging fight sequences in the film, of which one is with Sundeep.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again