Malvika Sharma, who recently made her debut with Nela Ticket, has apparently fallen in love with pole dancing. In fact, the actress says that it has become an important part of her fitness regime and it has helped her body to become more flexible.
In recent past, the actress has also begun learning Kathak and by her own admission, her body language has changed. “I have been a tomboy for a long time, but learning Kathak has helped me to change my body language. Now, I can pull off more feminine expressions,” she said in a recent interview.
Post Nela Ticket, the actress was offered a big project; however, the film has been shelved. Meanwhile, the actress has been quite active on Instragam and her pictures have been making quite a lot of buzz in the past few weeks. It remains to be seen if she gets more offers from Telugu filmmakers soon.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry