Malvika Sharma, who recently made her debut with Nela Ticket, has apparently fallen in love with pole dancing. In fact, the actress says that it has become an important part of her fitness regime and it has helped her body to become more flexible.
In recent past, the actress has also begun learning Kathak and by her own admission, her body language has changed. “I have been a tomboy for a long time, but learning Kathak has helped me to change my body language. Now, I can pull off more feminine expressions,” she said in a recent interview.
Post Nela Ticket, the actress was offered a big project; however, the film has been shelved. Meanwhile, the actress has been quite active on Instragam and her pictures have been making quite a lot of buzz in the past few weeks. It remains to be seen if she gets more offers from Telugu filmmakers soon.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years