Several film stars across the country have been impacted by the Novel Coronavirus over the last 5, 6 months. In a latest, young Tamil actress Nikki Galrani revealed that she was tested positive for COVID-19 last week and that she had mild symptoms like sore throat, cough and loss of taste and smell. She took to Twitter this evening and shared an inspiring message.
“I was tested Positive for #COVID-19 last week. I’m on my way to recovery and feeling much better now. I’d like to thank my close ones for looking out for me,” Nikki tweeted, also thanking all the frontline health workers and mainly the Chennai Corporation for their constant support.
Nikki is the younger sister of Bujjigadu and Sardaar Gabbar Singh actress Sanjjanaa Galrani. She is well known to Telugu audiences for her movies such as Krishnashtami, Malupu and Marakathamani.
I was tested Positive for #COVID-19 last week.
I’m on my way to recovery and feeling much better now 🙏🏻😊
I’d like to thank my close ones for looking out for me, all the frontline Health Workers & mainly the #Chennai #TamilNadu #Corporation for their Constant Support ♥️ pic.twitter.com/bk6QsIqqZz
— Nikki Galrani (@nikkigalrani) August 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka to enter Bigg Boss house?
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series