After working non-stop for nearly 10 months, Mehreen has gone on a well-deserved vacation to the US. The actress will also celebrate her birthday this weekend, along with her friends and family in US.
Interestingly, Mehreen had spent several years in Canada and US before she came to India to pursue her career in acting. Since she had gotten quite busy with her films, apparently, the actress never got the time to go back to meet her friends back in North America.
“At one point, I had signed so many films that my manager warned me that I will drain myself in the process. But I really like the high that you experience when you are extremely busy with your work,” Mehreen said in a recent interview. She will soon be seen in BVS Ravi’s Jawaan and Suseenthiran’s C/O Surya.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry