Of late, Dehradun beauty Lavanya Tripathi has cut down on her Tollywood projects. She is currently working on a couple of Telugu films – Varun Tej’s space film and Nikhil’s Mudra. And now, the actress is reportedly in talks for her maiden Bollywood film.
Apparently, Lavanya has been keen on making her foray into Bollywood since a long time, and she is in no mood to leave the project when it came along. Although details regarding her Hindi debut film are under wraps, it is said to be a big-budget project. Stay tuned for more updates on this development.
Articles that might interest you:
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?