Talented young Malayali actress Malavika Nair was recently seen in Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film, Vijetha. Malavika is popular for her roles in Yevade Subramanyam, Kalyana Vaibhogame and Mahanati.
Not many are aware that apart from her impressive acting skills, Malavika is also a prolific artist. In her latest interaction with a Telugu daily, Malavika said that she will soon be exhibiting all her paintings at an exhibition in Hyderabad. The actress wishes to passionately pursue both acting and painting. Malavika will next be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date