After gaining a huge popularity among the Hindi TV audiences, young Bollywood starlet Sonarika Bhadoria made her Telugu debut with Naga Shaurya’s Jadoogadu. Even though the film failed to give her a dream start, Sonarika did make her presence felt and immediately grabbed a couple of films with Sai Bellamkonda and Vishnu Manchu.
As per the latest reports, Sonarika, who is already romancing Vishnu Manchu in Sarada, has been roped in by the makers of Vishnu-Raj Tarun’s multistarrer. The film will be directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by Anil Sunkara.
Apparently, the makers were highly impressed with Sonarika’s performance in Sarada and zeroed in on her after Amyra Dastur could not do the film for unknown reasons, said the reports.
- Young hero exciting about his next
- Jersey’s latest Nizam collections
- Massive disappointment for Nikhil
- Rana in news again- Lean look becomes hot topic
- Trivikram continues Aravindha Sametha sentiment for AA19
- Directors of Mahesh’s 25 movies to grace Maharshi’s pre-release event?