Telugu starlet Tejaswi Madivada is slowly but steadily making a good progress in her career. The actress is currently busy with a handful of projects both in Telugu and Tamil film industries. Even as Tejaswi is awaiting her Christmas Jatha Kalise, the young actress is wrapping up her next film, Rojulu Marayi.
In the film, Tejaswi will be seen playing a con girl where she dupes people for a living. Speaking about this complete shift from her previous films, Tejaswi said that she wants to play versatile roles instead of the usual chirpy roles that she has been playing of late.
Tejaswi teamed up with Parvatheesam of Kerintha fame in Rojulu Marayi. The film is being directed by debutant Murali and produced by director Maruthi.
- Will Naga Chaitanya say yes to Krish?
- Nara Rohit to join hands with his debut director
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Keerthy Suresh to romance him again?
- Suspense continues over Koratala’s next