Young Malayalam actress Nikhila Vimal, who had earlier acted in Telugu films like Mesa Needs Abbayi and Gayathri, has turned an operator at a COVID-19 call centre in her hometown Kannur, Kerala. Nikhila notes down the list of essential things required by people of Kannur and reports it to the authorities and the volunteers deliver the items at people’s doorsteps.
Apparently, Nikhila was attracted by a government awareness campaign and volunteered to be part of the initiative. She travelled around 20 kilometres to assist the authorities and the people. Nikala is one of those Mollywood celebs who are working in tandem with the government to help the needy in these trying times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film