The Shankar-Ram Charan pan-India film is constantly making headlines for various reasons. Until recently, there were reports that the makers are considering Bollywood actresses Alia Bhatt and Kiara Advani as the female lead in the movie.
Now, according to the latest buzz, Master girl Malavika Mohanan is said to be under consideration for the leading lady’s role opposite Ram Charan. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for a few weeks to know if Malavika will manage to grab this prestigious project eventually. Dil Raju is bankrolling this massive biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?
- Busy days ahead for Tollywood stars?
- Special sets being built for Pawan-Rana’s next?