Bollywood starlet Kavya Thapar has made a good impression with her impressive performances in the recently released youthful entertainer, Ek Mini Katha. Tollywood filmmakers have taken notice of Kavya’s acting skills and pretty looks and the actress is already in talks for a few exciting projects. She is working on 3 Hindi films at present.
In a latest interview post Ek Mini Katha’s release, Kavya said that the Telugu industry has given her a warm welcomed and that she is currently learning Telugu to make a lasting impression in her future projects. Kavya also said that she admires Chiranjeevi and NTR’s dance and wishes to act with her favorite Tollywood heroes Prabhas, Ram Charan and Nani someday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venue locked for The Warrior’s trailer launch
- Time locked for Allari Naresh’s teaser
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date