Bollywood starlet Kavya Thapar has made a good impression with her impressive performances in the recently released youthful entertainer, Ek Mini Katha. Tollywood filmmakers have taken notice of Kavya’s acting skills and pretty looks and the actress is already in talks for a few exciting projects. She is working on 3 Hindi films at present.
In a latest interview post Ek Mini Katha’s release, Kavya said that the Telugu industry has given her a warm welcomed and that she is currently learning Telugu to make a lasting impression in her future projects. Kavya also said that she admires Chiranjeevi and NTR’s dance and wishes to act with her favorite Tollywood heroes Prabhas, Ram Charan and Nani someday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?