Young beauties Raashi Khanna and Rakul Preet took part in Telangana CM KCR’s ambitious Haritha Haram plantation program. The star actresses visited the KBR park in Hyderabad this morning and planted saplings and urged everyone to make Hyderabad an eco friendly city.
The Haritha Haram plantation program was flagged off on Friday and young Akkineni hero Akhil participated in the event at the RGI Airport and planted saplings. Haritha Haram is a 3-year long ambitious project initiated by KCR, and nearly 250 crore saplings will be planted across the state by 2019.
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts
- Sye Raa team to shoot for a special song
- After NGK, Suriya all set to wrap up Kaappaan
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish