Young beauties Raashi Khanna and Rakul Preet took part in Telangana CM KCR’s ambitious Haritha Haram plantation program. The star actresses visited the KBR park in Hyderabad this morning and planted saplings and urged everyone to make Hyderabad an eco friendly city.
The Haritha Haram plantation program was flagged off on Friday and young Akkineni hero Akhil participated in the event at the RGI Airport and planted saplings. Haritha Haram is a 3-year long ambitious project initiated by KCR, and nearly 250 crore saplings will be planted across the state by 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news