Hero Nani has turned producer once again for his sister Deepthi. The actor’s latest production venture, titled Meet Cute, was launched earlier this week. The film is touted as a slice of life drama and it stars veteran character artiste Sathyaraj in a lead role. Baahubali costume designer Prashanthi is co-producing the film.
It was also reported that Meet Cute will feature five young actresses. Now, the latest buzz reveals that Nani has signed popular actresses Kajal Aggarwal, Nivetha Thomas, Adah Sharma and Ruhani Sharma to play the female leads. The name of the fifth actress who will be playing a lead role will be revealed soon. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?