Yesterday, we had reported that Saaho director, Sujeeth is under consideration to direct Bellamkonda Srinivas’s Bollywood debut film which is the Hindi remake of the Telugu hit, Chatrapati.
Now, the latest news circulating among film circles is that happening young heroines Ananya Panday and Sara Ali Khan are in talks for the female lead roles in the movie. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Currently, Bellamkonda Srinivas is busy wrapping up his upcoming film, Alludu Adhurs under the direction of Santhosh Srinivas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive