Yesterday, we had reported that Saaho director, Sujeeth is under consideration to direct Bellamkonda Srinivas’s Bollywood debut film which is the Hindi remake of the Telugu hit, Chatrapati.
Now, the latest news circulating among film circles is that happening young heroines Ananya Panday and Sara Ali Khan are in talks for the female lead roles in the movie. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Currently, Bellamkonda Srinivas is busy wrapping up his upcoming film, Alludu Adhurs under the direction of Santhosh Srinivas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed
- David Warner does an NTR special – Video goes viral
- Will this Hindi actress match up to the might of Anushka?
- Star hero to introduce NTR and Charan in RRR
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts