Joining the long list of film stars who have donated for the flood affected Kerala, young actress Keerthy Suresh today announced a donation of 15 lakhs. Keerthy Suresh hails from Kerala and she is deeply device stated by the tragedy in the God’s own country.
Out of the 15 lakhs, Keerthy allocated 10 lakhs to the Kerala CM Distress Relief Fund and another 5 lakhs towards transport, medicines and provisions. Keerthy also requested all her fans to come forward and donate generously.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR