It’s well-known that happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh is playing one of the female leads in Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th film, tentatively titled Agnatavasi. The film’s title logo will be unveiled tomorrow.
Now, in a pleasant surprise for all her fans, Keerthy announced on Twitter that she is dubbing in Telugu for the first time for Agnatavasi. Keerthy has already wrapped up the dubbing process. Keerthy has a decent following among Telugu audiences thanks to her hit movies, Nenu Sailaja and Nenu Local.
Dubbing for the first time in Telugu anndddd finished successfully! Now I feel complete!😀
Title from tomorrow 😁
— Keerthy Suresh (@KeerthyOfficial) November 26, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser