Balakrishna’s upcoming film Paisa Vasool is in its last leg of shooting. After a marathon schedule in Portugal, the team is all set to start shooting again after a small break. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, the film stars Balakrishna and Shriya Saran in lead roles.
The final schedule is going to begin from July 3 onwards and a song is going to be canned on Balakrishna and Kyra Dutt, who’s also one of the lead actresses in the film. In the past, she had appeared in a song (Boochade) in Race Gurram, and the actress is excited about making her acting debut in Telugu opposite Balakrishna.
The film is being produced under Bhavya Creations and it’s gearing up for release on September 29.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release