Young Bengaluru beauty Catherine Tresa will be seen sizzling in a special song in Boyapati Sreenu’s upcoming romantic family entertainer, Jaya Janaki Nayaka. However, Catherine said in her latest interview that she will not do special songs all the time in future.
Catherine said that she was reluctant to accept the special song in Jaya Janaki Nayaka when Boyapati Sreenu personally called her with the offer. However, Boyapati, who gave Catherine one of her career’s best roles in Sarrainodu, convinced her saying that she should blindly trust him and accept the song, saying that the song will be a huge plus to her career.
- Nagarjuna’s Malayalam multi-starrer to kick-start in Hyderabad
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film