Young Bengaluru beauty Catherine Tresa will be seen sizzling in a special song in Boyapati Sreenu’s upcoming romantic family entertainer, Jaya Janaki Nayaka. However, Catherine said in her latest interview that she will not do special songs all the time in future.
Catherine said that she was reluctant to accept the special song in Jaya Janaki Nayaka when Boyapati Sreenu personally called her with the offer. However, Boyapati, who gave Catherine one of her career’s best roles in Sarrainodu, convinced her saying that she should blindly trust him and accept the song, saying that the song will be a huge plus to her career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families