Ever since her debut, Chennai beauty Regina Cassandra has been in news with her alleged linkups with several young heroes in Telugu and Tamil film industries. In her latest interview, Regina made a clear statement about being in a relationship.
Regina said that she is not in a hurry to be in a relationship for the next two years. “I am not at all thinking anymore about the fact that I am single. My experience so far has taught me only to live in the moments,” Regina said. “I need to understand myself a bit more before I try to understand someone else. It’s a conscious decision to be single for a couple of years,” the Nakshatram beauty added further.
On the career front, after having four releases in eight months, Regina has three more Tamil movies lined up for their release this year.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film