Following her impressive performance as an aristocratic lady in Krish’s national award winning World War ll film, Kanche, Pragya Jaiswal gained prominence in Tollywood and she had signed a couple of crazy projects.
While Pragya’s immediate film, the Nagarjuna and Anushka-starrer devotional film Om Namo Venkatesaya, is under production, she has reportedly walked out of Manoj’s next film in debutant Satya’s direction.
Even though Pragya loved her character and the film’s story, the reason behind her exit from the project is unclear.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors