Following her impressive performance as an aristocratic lady in Krish’s national award winning World War ll film, Kanche, Pragya Jaiswal gained prominence in Tollywood and she had signed a couple of crazy projects.
While Pragya’s immediate film, the Nagarjuna and Anushka-starrer devotional film Om Namo Venkatesaya, is under production, she has reportedly walked out of Manoj’s next film in debutant Satya’s direction.
Even though Pragya loved her character and the film’s story, the reason behind her exit from the project is unclear.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims