It’s been already reported that that young hero Vijay Deverakonda will soon be making his Kollywood debut with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The film is expected to go on floors from March last week.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to rope in young beauty Mehreen as the female lead in the film. However, an official confirmation regarding this news is yet to come from the makers.
Inkokkadu’s director Anand Shankar will direct the film and noted producer KE Gnanavel Raja will bankroll it under Studio Green banner. Santhana Krishnan Ravichandran will be cranking the camera for this as-yet-untitled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?