Young Tamil actress Megha Akash has had a tumultuous start to her career in Tollywood with back-to-back disasters of LIE and Chal Mohan Ranga. But she’s going great guns in her mother tongue. She is going to have as many as six releases this year.
Already, Megha had two immediate releases during the Pongal season. While her debut Tamil film, Rajinikanth’s Petta, went on to become a blockbuster, Atharintiki Dharedhi’s Tamil remake Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven ended up as a disaster.
And, on March 1, her third Tamil film, Boomerang, will be hitting theaters. And then, Enai Noki Paayum Thota, her long delayed film co-starring Dhanush will be released in summer. Towards the end of this year, Megha will make her Bollywood debut with Satellite Shankar. Even the first ever project she had signed, Oru Pakka Kathai, is said to be out of cans and will see the light of day sometime this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills
- Amitabh Bachchan launches Son of India’s powerful song