After Aditi Rao Hydari, the makers of the soon-to-commence action drama, Maha Samudram, have roped in young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel for another female lead role. The film also features Sharwanand and Siddharth in lead roles.
Maha Samudram will be going on floors very soon. The film will be directed by Ajay Bhupathi of RX 100 fame. Ajay is said to have written a solid script which gives an equal importance to all the lead actors. The film is being produced by Anil Sunkara under his AK Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May