Young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran earned immense popularity among Telugu audiences with movies such as A..Aa, Premam and Shatamanam Bhavati. The actress’ upcoming film, Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, is slated for release soon. In her latest interview to a leading English daily, Anupama revealed her latest passion.
Anupama revealed that of late she has been paying more attention to the technical process of filmmaking and that she keenly observes cinematography and direction while shooting. However, Anupama didn’t reveal whether she has plans to turn filmmaker in the future.
Anupama is currently busy with Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham. She will shoot for Chay’s Savyasachi very soon and also has a film with Sai Dharam Tej in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?