Young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran earned immense popularity among Telugu audiences with movies such as A..Aa, Premam and Shatamanam Bhavati. The actress’ upcoming film, Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, is slated for release soon. In her latest interview to a leading English daily, Anupama revealed her latest passion.
Anupama revealed that of late she has been paying more attention to the technical process of filmmaking and that she keenly observes cinematography and direction while shooting. However, Anupama didn’t reveal whether she has plans to turn filmmaker in the future.
Anupama is currently busy with Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham. She will shoot for Chay’s Savyasachi very soon and also has a film with Sai Dharam Tej in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy girl signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rumor or real: Prabhas to team up with Shankar?
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody