Young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran earned immense popularity among Telugu audiences with movies such as A..Aa, Premam and Shatamanam Bhavati. The actress’ upcoming film, Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, is slated for release soon. In her latest interview to a leading English daily, Anupama revealed her latest passion.
Anupama revealed that of late she has been paying more attention to the technical process of filmmaking and that she keenly observes cinematography and direction while shooting. However, Anupama didn’t reveal whether she has plans to turn filmmaker in the future.
Anupama is currently busy with Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham. She will shoot for Chay’s Savyasachi very soon and also has a film with Sai Dharam Tej in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?
- Covid relief: Rajnikanth donates a big amount
- Intriguing first look poster of Mugguru Mosagallu out now