Gorgeous beauty Pragya Jaiswal has been waiting for the right script to bounce back in Tollywood. Meanwhile, she interacted with her fans on Twitter this evening and gave some straightforward answers. As expected, Pragya was asked to say ‘one word’ about stars like Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun, Nagarjuna and Rajinikanth.
While Pragya described Pawan as a ‘true leader’, she says Allu Arjun was ‘terrific’ as always in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. She went on to say that Nagarjuna is a great actor and an amazing person. She calls Super Star Rajinikanth a ‘legend’ and Samantha ‘inspirational’. Finally, Pragya said that it’s her dream to work with Rajamouli and Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release