Gorgeous beauty Pragya Jaiswal has been waiting for the right script to bounce back in Tollywood. Meanwhile, she interacted with her fans on Twitter this evening and gave some straightforward answers. As expected, Pragya was asked to say ‘one word’ about stars like Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun, Nagarjuna and Rajinikanth.
While Pragya described Pawan as a ‘true leader’, she says Allu Arjun was ‘terrific’ as always in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. She went on to say that Nagarjuna is a great actor and an amazing person. She calls Super Star Rajinikanth a ‘legend’ and Samantha ‘inspirational’. Finally, Pragya said that it’s her dream to work with Rajamouli and Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s shoot for Acharya only happening because of Rajamouli
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments