Gorgeous beauty Pragya Jaiswal has been waiting for the right script to bounce back in Tollywood. Meanwhile, she interacted with her fans on Twitter this evening and gave some straightforward answers. As expected, Pragya was asked to say ‘one word’ about stars like Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun, Nagarjuna and Rajinikanth.
While Pragya described Pawan as a ‘true leader’, she says Allu Arjun was ‘terrific’ as always in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. She went on to say that Nagarjuna is a great actor and an amazing person. She calls Super Star Rajinikanth a ‘legend’ and Samantha ‘inspirational’. Finally, Pragya said that it’s her dream to work with Rajamouli and Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Acharya’s teaser to be out on this date
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next