Young Bollywood filmmaker Jagan Shakti, who had made his directorial debut with Akshay Kumar and Vidya Balan’s Mission Mangal last year, has been hospitalized in Mumbai yesterday. His condition is said to be critical.
According to the reports, Jagan has been diagnosed with a clot in his brain. Apparently, Jagan was socialising with friends when he suddenly collapsed. He was immediately rushed to the hospital. Jagan Shakti has been in talks with Akshay to remake the 2014 Tamil blockbuster, Kaththi, tentatively titled Ikka.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s whopping remuneration for Chiru152 becomes a hot topic
- First look of Pawan’s Vakeel Saab to be out soon?
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?