Cinematographers turning directors is nothing new in Tollywood. Following suit, young cinematographer Nizar Shafi, who cranked the camera for Nani’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Sharwanand’s Mahanubhavudu, has turned director with a chick flick.
Nizar Shafi’s maiden directorial venture is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and it stars four heroines – Anjali, Nandita Swetha, Shraddha Srinath and Anisha Ambrose, as the main leads. This as-yet-untitled movie is said to be an investigative thriller. An official announcement will be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?