Cinematographers turning directors is nothing new in Tollywood. Following suit, young cinematographer Nizar Shafi, who cranked the camera for Nani’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Sharwanand’s Mahanubhavudu, has turned director with a chick flick.
Nizar Shafi’s maiden directorial venture is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and it stars four heroines – Anjali, Nandita Swetha, Shraddha Srinath and Anisha Ambrose, as the main leads. This as-yet-untitled movie is said to be an investigative thriller. An official announcement will be made soon.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity