Cinematographers turning directors is nothing new in Tollywood. Following suit, young cinematographer Nizar Shafi, who cranked the camera for Nani’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Sharwanand’s Mahanubhavudu, has turned director with a chick flick.
Nizar Shafi’s maiden directorial venture is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and it stars four heroines – Anjali, Nandita Swetha, Shraddha Srinath and Anisha Ambrose, as the main leads. This as-yet-untitled movie is said to be an investigative thriller. An official announcement will be made soon.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film