Cinematographers turning directors is nothing new in Tollywood. Following suit, young cinematographer Nizar Shafi, who cranked the camera for Nani’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Sharwanand’s Mahanubhavudu, has turned director with a chick flick.
Nizar Shafi’s maiden directorial venture is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and it stars four heroines – Anjali, Nandita Swetha, Shraddha Srinath and Anisha Ambrose, as the main leads. This as-yet-untitled movie is said to be an investigative thriller. An official announcement will be made soon.
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side