Cinematographers turning directors is nothing new in Tollywood. Following suit, young cinematographer Nizar Shafi, who cranked the camera for Nani’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Sharwanand’s Mahanubhavudu, has turned director with a chick flick.
Nizar Shafi’s maiden directorial venture is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and it stars four heroines – Anjali, Nandita Swetha, Shraddha Srinath and Anisha Ambrose, as the main leads. This as-yet-untitled movie is said to be an investigative thriller. An official announcement will be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood