Rahul Ramakrishna, one of the talented young comedians in Tollywood, pleasantly surprised his social media followers by announcing his marriage date. Rahul took to Twitter in the wee hours of Tuesday and revealed that he will be getting married on January 15th. He also posted a silhouetted image of him and his fiancee.
After acting in a couple of acclaimed short films, Rahul got his big break with Arjun Reddy. He went on to play notable roles in movies like Bharat Ane Nenu, Geetha Govindam, Chi La Sow and Sammohanam etc. His upcoming film is a dark comedy, titled Mithai.
Psst.. I’m getting married on January 15th.
Don’t tell anyone.
— Rahul Ramakrishna (@eyrahul) October 22, 2018
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage