Rahul Ramakrishna, one of the talented young comedians in Tollywood, pleasantly surprised his social media followers by announcing his marriage date. Rahul took to Twitter in the wee hours of Tuesday and revealed that he will be getting married on January 15th. He also posted a silhouetted image of him and his fiancee.
After acting in a couple of acclaimed short films, Rahul got his big break with Arjun Reddy. He went on to play notable roles in movies like Bharat Ane Nenu, Geetha Govindam, Chi La Sow and Sammohanam etc. His upcoming film is a dark comedy, titled Mithai.
Psst.. I’m getting married on January 15th.
Don’t tell anyone.
— Rahul Ramakrishna (@eyrahul) October 22, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters