Another day another exciting update on the star cast of NTR Kathanayakudu, the much-awaited biopic on the legendary actor cum former CM of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, NT Rama Rao. Popular young comedian Vennela Kishore has been roped in for a key role in the film.
Vennela Kishore will be playing the role of Rukmanandha Rao, NTR’s manager. Rukmanadha Rao was also the brother of NTR’s wife Basavatarakam. Krish will be canning a few crucial scenes between Balakrishna and Vennela Kishore.
NTR Kathanayakudu is slated to hit theaters on January 9. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are co-producing this prestigious project. MM Keeravani is scoring the soundtrack.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy