Another day another exciting update on the star cast of NTR Kathanayakudu, the much-awaited biopic on the legendary actor cum former CM of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, NT Rama Rao. Popular young comedian Vennela Kishore has been roped in for a key role in the film.
Vennela Kishore will be playing the role of Rukmanandha Rao, NTR’s manager. Rukmanadha Rao was also the brother of NTR’s wife Basavatarakam. Krish will be canning a few crucial scenes between Balakrishna and Vennela Kishore.
NTR Kathanayakudu is slated to hit theaters on January 9. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are co-producing this prestigious project. MM Keeravani is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family