Talented actor Sharwanand’s Express Raja will be taking on the biggies like Nannaku Prematho, Dictator and Soggade Chinni Nayana this Sankranthi. The film is carrying a highly positive buzz and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to ensure the film open to decent collections.
In a promotional interview, the film’s director Merlapaka Gandhi revealed how Sharwa shocked him with his natural performance. The director said that Sharwa’s performance surpassed his expectations in several scenes and that such phenomenal actors are quite rare in Telugu films.
The young director concluded saying that he thoroughly enjoyed working with Sharwanand and also expressed his confidence saying that the film will surely impress the audiences with its story which is full of twists.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?