Since 2017, there have been constant speculations regarding a film in the combination of senior hero Nandamuri Balakrishna and young director Anil Ravipudi. However, neither Balayya nor Anil have opened up about their collaboration until recently.
But finally, in an interview while promoting F2, Anil has confirmed that he will indeed direct Balakrishna in future. He said that he and Balakrishna have been discussing a project for the last 3 years. “Balayya garu has Boyapati Srinu gari film next. I hope our film will materialize after that. I will showcase Balayya garu in a never before seen manner,” said Anil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser