Since 2017, there have been constant speculations regarding a film in the combination of senior hero Nandamuri Balakrishna and young director Anil Ravipudi. However, neither Balayya nor Anil have opened up about their collaboration until recently.
But finally, in an interview while promoting F2, Anil has confirmed that he will indeed direct Balakrishna in future. He said that he and Balakrishna have been discussing a project for the last 3 years. “Balayya garu has Boyapati Srinu gari film next. I hope our film will materialize after that. I will showcase Balayya garu in a never before seen manner,” said Anil.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections