Chandoo Mondeti, the young director who made a successful debut with Nikhil starrer supernatural thriller Karthikeya, confirmed that his film with Naga Chaitanya will commence from July. The director also confirmed that Annapurna Studios will produce the film.
From the last one week, there have been rumours that Naga Chaitanya’s next will be with his Ye Maya Chesave director Gautham Menon. Even Chay confirmed that he is discussing a project with Gautham Menon in a promotional interview and many felt that Chandoo’s film was kept on hold.
More details regarding this film are awaited. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble