Acclaimed Netflix series Lust Stories is being remade in Telugu. Nandini Reddy, Tharun Bhascker and Sankalp Reddy are the directors who are helming this exciting anthology series. Initially, the makers also roped in Sandeep Reddy Vanga for the project, but he walked out due to creative differences.
Now, the latest update is that talented young filmmaker Nag Ashwin, the director of the National Award-winning film Mahanati, has been chosen as the replacement for Sandeep Vanga. It will be interesting to see how Nag Ashwin, known for his classic style direction, will handle this bold series.
Articles that might interest you:
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors