Acclaimed Netflix series Lust Stories is being remade in Telugu. Nandini Reddy, Tharun Bhascker and Sankalp Reddy are the directors who are helming this exciting anthology series. Initially, the makers also roped in Sandeep Reddy Vanga for the project, but he walked out due to creative differences.
Now, the latest update is that talented young filmmaker Nag Ashwin, the director of the National Award-winning film Mahanati, has been chosen as the replacement for Sandeep Vanga. It will be interesting to see how Nag Ashwin, known for his classic style direction, will handle this bold series.
Articles that might interest you:
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma