Pellichoopulu and Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi’s director Tharun Bhascker had made his acting debut with Mahanati, the blockbuster biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri. In Mahanati, Tharun played legendary director Singeetam Srinivasa Rao’s role.
Now, Tharun Bhascker is all set to play a crucial role in the upcoming crime comedy, Falaknuma Das. The film’s motion poster was launched by Puri Jagannadh yesterday. Tharun plays the role of a cop named BT Saidul in the film. Falaknuma Das is an official Telugu remake of the cult Malayalam crime drama, Angamaly Diaries. The film is being directed and produced by young hero Vishwak Sen.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out