Pellichoopulu and Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi’s director Tharun Bhascker had made his acting debut with Mahanati, the blockbuster biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri. In Mahanati, Tharun played legendary director Singeetam Srinivasa Rao’s role.
Now, Tharun Bhascker is all set to play a crucial role in the upcoming crime comedy, Falaknuma Das. The film’s motion poster was launched by Puri Jagannadh yesterday. Tharun plays the role of a cop named BT Saidul in the film. Falaknuma Das is an official Telugu remake of the cult Malayalam crime drama, Angamaly Diaries. The film is being directed and produced by young hero Vishwak Sen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections