Pellichoopulu and Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi’s director Tharun Bhascker had made his acting debut with Mahanati, the blockbuster biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri. In Mahanati, Tharun played legendary director Singeetam Srinivasa Rao’s role.
Now, Tharun Bhascker is all set to play a crucial role in the upcoming crime comedy, Falaknuma Das. The film’s motion poster was launched by Puri Jagannadh yesterday. Tharun plays the role of a cop named BT Saidul in the film. Falaknuma Das is an official Telugu remake of the cult Malayalam crime drama, Angamaly Diaries. The film is being directed and produced by young hero Vishwak Sen.
Articles that might interest you:
- PC Sreeram shares a throwback picture of Pawan Kalyan & Bhumika
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- This banner to produce Allu Arjun-Boyapati Sreenu’s next