Among the many films Vijay Devarakonda is doing, one is the Tamil project NOTA. The shooting of the film is also halfway through and there has been a good buzz about this project.
We all know that the film is a political thriller and the latest gossip we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a chief minister for the most part of the film. Gnyanavel Raja is producing this film which is a bilingual and will also release in Telugu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which is a satirical based on the current state of politics in Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero