Among the many films Vijay Devarakonda is doing, one is the Tamil project NOTA. The shooting of the film is also halfway through and there has been a good buzz about this project.
We all know that the film is a political thriller and the latest gossip we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a chief minister for the most part of the film. Gnyanavel Raja is producing this film which is a bilingual and will also release in Telugu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which is a satirical based on the current state of politics in Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon
- Raashi Khanna posts a beautiful workout video from Goa
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding: Why is Bachchan’s family not invited?
- Dulquer-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film to be shot in this exotic location
- Vijay Deverakonda hints at resuming Liger with a sweet post