Among the many films Vijay Devarakonda is doing, one is the Tamil project NOTA. The shooting of the film is also halfway through and there has been a good buzz about this project.
We all know that the film is a political thriller and the latest gossip we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a chief minister for the most part of the film. Gnyanavel Raja is producing this film which is a bilingual and will also release in Telugu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which is a satirical based on the current state of politics in Tamil Nadu.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad