Among the many films Vijay Devarakonda is doing, one is the Tamil project NOTA. The shooting of the film is also halfway through and there has been a good buzz about this project.
We all know that the film is a political thriller and the latest gossip we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a chief minister for the most part of the film. Gnyanavel Raja is producing this film which is a bilingual and will also release in Telugu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which is a satirical based on the current state of politics in Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking TRP ratings for Vikram’s I
- PR team refutes heroine’s father’s COVID-19 positive rumors
- Poll : Who should reprise Tabu’s role in Nithin’s Andha Dhun remake?
- Thaman gives much-needed update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiru-Meher Ramesh filmto be this remake?
- Alia Bhatt to join RRR shoot only in 2021?