Among the many films Vijay Devarakonda is doing, one is the Tamil project NOTA. The shooting of the film is also halfway through and there has been a good buzz about this project.
We all know that the film is a political thriller and the latest gossip we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a chief minister for the most part of the film. Gnyanavel Raja is producing this film which is a bilingual and will also release in Telugu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which is a satirical based on the current state of politics in Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prathiroju Pandage kick-starts its second schedule
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache