After scoring three back to back hits, young actor Nikhil is currently having a sojourn abroad. After his recent release Surya Vs Surya, he decided to take a brief pause before beginning his next project. Earlier, he stated that he will pursue a film course in New York for a duration of two months.He is currently exploring the landscapes and beautiful locales of U.S.A.
Recently, he visited a memorial park and offered tributes for the soldiers who sacrificed their lives during the World War II. Soon after completing his tour, he will return to India and will commence shooting for his upcoming project titled Sankarabaranam. Currently, the pre-production works of this flick are going on. Debutant Uday Nandanavanam will direct this film
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari