Popular young Tamil music composer turned hero GV Prakash Kumar is having a tough time with fans of top Tamil star Ajith for expressing his fondness for another leading hero Ilayathalapathy Vijay who had congratulated him upon the success of his latest movie, Kadavul Irukan Kumaru.
Even though GV Prakash didn’t utter any word against Ajith in his tweets, Ajith fans started trending several hashtags and even resorted to abuse the young hero. Miffed with this unexpected menace, GV Prakash tweeted last night, “I am here for my profession & not to whine about who licks ones foot. I follow some one & that’s my choice you can’t whine on it either”.
The young hero further added, “I didn’t realise that people think we are in a fascist regime were well known person can express his opinions or likes.”
I am here for my profession & not to whine about who licks ones foot. I follow some one & that's my choice you can't whine on it either
— G.V.Prakash Kumar (@gvprakash) November 24, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut