Popular young Tamil music composer turned hero GV Prakash Kumar is having a tough time with fans of top Tamil star Ajith for expressing his fondness for another leading hero Ilayathalapathy Vijay who had congratulated him upon the success of his latest movie, Kadavul Irukan Kumaru.
Even though GV Prakash didn’t utter any word against Ajith in his tweets, Ajith fans started trending several hashtags and even resorted to abuse the young hero. Miffed with this unexpected menace, GV Prakash tweeted last night, “I am here for my profession & not to whine about who licks ones foot. I follow some one & that’s my choice you can’t whine on it either”.
The young hero further added, “I didn’t realise that people think we are in a fascist regime were well known person can express his opinions or likes.”
I am here for my profession & not to whine about who licks ones foot. I follow some one & that's my choice you can't whine on it either
— G.V.Prakash Kumar (@gvprakash) November 24, 2016
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- FDFS : Live Updates from Kanchana 3
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be delayed further?
- Sai Dharam Tej reveals how Pawan inspired him to be an actor
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Tabu’s Tollywood comeback with a powerful role