Despite having good looks and decent acting skills, young hero Sumanth Ashwin is still awaiting that one solid hit which will take him into the league of bankable stars. However, the soft-spoken actor is in no hurry to gain the mass hero image which will let people to call him a bankable star.
During a promotional interview for his soon to be released romantic thriller, Right Right, Sumanth Ashwin said that he prefers doing soft, romantic hero roles at this point of his career as his age best suits such characters. “It won’t look convincing if I bash up goons and mouth punch dialogues,” explains Sumanth.
However, Sumanth is game for mass hero roles at a later point of his career and revealed that even stars like Aamir Khan and Suriya followed the same route in the early days of their careers.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy