It is a known fact that talented director Deva Katta will be remaking his hit Telugu film Prasthanam in Hindi and Sanjay Dutt will be playing the lead role.
Young hero, Sooraj Pancholi was supposed to play Shrwanand’s role but the latest we hear is that he has walked out of the film citing date problems. Yet another talented actor, Ali Faisal has been roped in to play the role now.
The project is yet to take off as Sanjay Dutt is busy with some of his previous projects which are yet to be completed.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama