It is a known fact that talented director Deva Katta will be remaking his hit Telugu film Prasthanam in Hindi and Sanjay Dutt will be playing the lead role.
Young hero, Sooraj Pancholi was supposed to play Shrwanand’s role but the latest we hear is that he has walked out of the film citing date problems. Yet another talented actor, Ali Faisal has been roped in to play the role now.
The project is yet to take off as Sanjay Dutt is busy with some of his previous projects which are yet to be completed.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika