Raj Tarun and Avika Gor, who had a dream start to their careers with the success of ‘Uyyala Jampala’ are currently busy promoting their upcoming film ‘Cinema Choopistha Maava’. This movie which is slated for an August 14th release has created a lot of buzz recently.
Speaking about the film young hero Raj Tarun said that he is quite happy with the film’s output and with Dil Raju coming forward to distribute the film, their project has gained huge popularity.
This film is directed by ‘Mem Vayasaku Vacham’ fame N. Trinadha Rao and produced by Anji Reddy. Rao Ramesh is playing a crucial role in this romantic family entertainer which also has Poosani Krishna Murali, Saptagiri and Sampoornesh Babu.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?