Young hero Nikhil is on a high with the much needed success of his latest movie, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. The film is still minting decent money in the two Telugu states and in the US. Incidentally, the film’s unit decided not to release the movie in Tamil Nadu as they plan to dub it into Tamil soon.
In his latest interview to a popular news agency post the success of EPC, Nikhil said that he “is ready to explore opportunities in Tamil”. Nikhil went on to reveal that he was supposed to debut in Kollywood with Karthikeya, which was shot in Tamil along with its Telugu version. However, the film never saw the light of day.
Nikhil also said that he knows a few Tamil words and that he is keen on learning the language.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?