Young hero Nikhil is on a high with the much needed success of his latest movie, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. The film is still minting decent money in the two Telugu states and in the US. Incidentally, the film’s unit decided not to release the movie in Tamil Nadu as they plan to dub it into Tamil soon.
In his latest interview to a popular news agency post the success of EPC, Nikhil said that he “is ready to explore opportunities in Tamil”. Nikhil went on to reveal that he was supposed to debut in Kollywood with Karthikeya, which was shot in Tamil along with its Telugu version. However, the film never saw the light of day.
Nikhil also said that he knows a few Tamil words and that he is keen on learning the language.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- Ajith’s Thala60 gets a striking title
- Bigil gets a massive release in the US